“I am proud and excited to recognize Phantom as one of this year’s SINET 16 Innovators,” said Robert Rodriguez, Chairman and Founder of SINET. “Of our four programs each year, Silicon Valley, New York City, Washington DC and London, the Showcase is my favorite as it has a clear deliverable in our mission to advance innovation in the Cybersecurity domain.”
How does SINET choose the winners? It all starts with an application based on the following criteria:
- The urgency in the marketplace for their products and solutions
- How innovative and unique their solutions are
- How well their products and technologies solve real and significant Cybersecurity problems
- What advantages exist over other solutions
- The company’s ability to succeed based on the state of their product, capital, and leadership. For very early stage or small companies, their concrete plans on how to grow in these areas will be evaluated
Though we’re not permitted to share our application, we can suggest ways to learn more about how Phantom stacks up against the criteria:
- Read our 1st EVER blog post to see how we view the urgency in the market.
- Learn more about our innovative and unique solution here.
- Check out our Playbook series to discover how Phantom solves real and significant Cybersecurity problems.
- Understand what makes Phantom different in this series on Defining Security Automation & Orchestration.
VP, Products & Marketing
Phantom, which was recognized as the most innovative company at the 2016 RSA Conference, automates and orchestrates key stages of security operations from prevention to triage and resolution; delivering dramatic increases in productivity and effectiveness. Ranging from simple automation to fully autonomous response, Phantom lets you choose the best balance that fits your organization’s needs while increasing security and accelerating security operations. Focused on closing the security gap by enabling enterprise security operations to be smarter, faster and stronger; Phantom provides the flexibility to connect in-house and third-party systems into one consolidated, integrated and extensible platform. Phantom was founded by enterprise security veterans Oliver Friedrichs and Sourabh Satish who have helped propel companies like Symantec, Sourcefire, Cisco and others to success. For more information visit: www.phantom.us.